Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Starting back blogging after a year or so break...

At the advice of a dear and close friend, I started back blogging. It was a little over a year ago when I found myself so caught up in the social networking world of Twitter, Facebook, Blogs, LinkedIn, Tweetdeck, Wikis, Hootsuite and the like that I just wasn't sure what to use and how to use it effectively. So, I used this blog for over a year as a Twitter feed blog and devoted my time to tweeting. However, I found myself missing blogging. After all, I love to share! And, what better way to share than to blog about it, right? So, after some gentle coaxing from my good friend Michael Gorman, I started back blogging. I hope you will find something you can use here and share with others. And please share your ideas or resources with me too! Thanks so much and have a great day! Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment